Lazio rejected a €50 million offer from Manchester United for Felipe Anderson in August but have not received a new bid since, the Italian club's director of sport has confirmed.
On Thursday, Igli Tare said his Serie A side would "evaluate every offer" for Anderson, but speaking before Lazio's game at Fiorentina on Saturday, the director said United have yet to be in contact in the winter transfer window.
"So far we haven't received anything from Manchester United," Tare told Mediaset Premium. "He is going through a negative period of form and he knows that, we talked a great deal.
"He has to find his calm, he is a player who is now well-known and feared. He has what it takes to emerge from this negative moment.
"We turned down a €50m offer from Manchester United on Aug. 27 and nothing has changed since then, because if he finds consistency, then he's worth much more.
"We also resisted bigger offers than that, but we have targets to achieve."
After scoring in Lazio's 3-1 win, Anderson would not rule out a January move -- to Manchester United or anywhere else.
"My future? I don't know if I'll stay in January, I'm focused only on my work because I don't live a good moment. I don't know what happens," he told Sky Sport Italia.
Last month, reports of United preparing a £45m (£33.85m) offer for Anderson surfaced.
The midfielder has four goals in 18 Serie A appearances this season, but he has not scored since Oct. 25.
Man United boss Louis van Gaal confirmed it is possible Manchester United could make signings in the January window.
"If I and the coaches feel that something can be done to improve the current squad then that is something we will look at if the opportunity does arise," he wrote in his programme notes ahead of the Sheffield United game in the FA Cup.