Eddie Jones insists England's current level of fitness is adequate for the RBS 6 Nations but would be exposed on the summer tour to Australia unless improvements are made.
- Ireland legend O'Connell announces full retirement
- Wales waiting on Biggar fitness ahead of Scotland clash
- Pocock set for study break as Gill moves on
- Pollard out for nine months with knee injury
- Worcester's Cavubati apologises after ban for biting
- Vunipola feeling the love under Jones
- Laidlaw staying calm despite opening day defeat