Eddie Jones may have been deprived of Henry Slade because of injury, but Tom May believes England can flourish with a second ball-player in their midfield.
- Ireland legend O'Connell announces full retirement
- Wales waiting on Biggar fitness ahead of Scotland clash
- Wales can't afford any slip-ups - Charteris
- Italy call up two ahead of England clash
- Reds Japanese recruit ready to tackle Super Rugby
- Scotland drop out of world's top 10 in latest rankings
- Chiefs hit by Pulu's Sevens injury