England coach Stuart Lancaster has selected George Ford for Saturday's Test against Ireland, but he admits Owen Farrell is pushing hard to regain the fly-half spot at the Rugby World Cup.
- Samoa's Thompson banned for World Cup opener
- Hamilton quits after missing out on World Cup squad
- Hardie backlash was not a concern for Cotter
- McCaw hopes to see liberated All Blacks at World Cup
- Ex-Wales international Harris leaves Salford
- Chris Wyles to captain US Eagles' World Cup squad
- Injured duo miss out on Georgia selection