Despite establishing an early 13-point lead, Ireland began their defence of the Six Nations Championship with a 16-16 draw with Wales and needed a late Jonny Sexton penalty to level things in Dublin.
- Jones tells England: Give Italy a good hiding
- Hartley revels in England captaincy
- Saracens battle back at Exeter to stay top
- London Irish beat Warriors to move off bottom
- Haskell happy to get out of Murrayfield with a win
- Eagles draw with Argentina XV in Americas opener
- Sonny Bill advises Cooper to buy new lungs