Eddie Jones may have been deprived of Henry Slade because of injury, but Tom May believes England can flourish with a second ball-player in their midfield.
- Ireland legend O'Connell announces full retirement
- Wales waiting on Biggar fitness ahead of Scotland clash
- Pocock set for study break as Gill moves on
- Pollard out for nine months with knee injury
- Worcester's Cavubati apologises after ban for biting
- Laidlaw staying calm despite opening day defeat
- Wales can't afford any slip-ups - Charteris