Eddie Jones insists England's current level of fitness is adequate for the RBS 6 Nations but would be exposed on the summer tour to Australia unless improvements are made.
- Williams backs North to re-find try-scoring form
- United Scotland vow not be overawed by Welsh crowd
- Ed Slater lacerates hand cutting bagel
- Vakatawa threat puts Ireland on red alert
- Ireland legend O'Connell announces full retirement
- All Black Fekitoa opens up on anger issues
- Wales waiting on Biggar fitness ahead of Scotland clash