The most overdue match in rugby history takes place in Apia with the Samoan public likely to support both sides like a proud mother would two sons playing each other, writes Dan Leo.
- Mike Brown feared team-mates thought he 'faked' injury
- Wallabies make approach for Leinster's Douglas
- Gloucester open to games in United States
- Visser eager to leave Six Nations debacle behind
- Moore vows to lead Wallabies by example
- George Smith has Wasps' blessing for World Cup
- Karmichael Hunt: I'm no snitch