Andy Farrell and Graham Rowntree banned from entering their team's changing room and tunnel for a period of time before, during half-time and after the game against Uruguay.
- 'Brilliant' Burgess can shine in rugby union, says Folau
- Folau insists he's fit and firing for Pool A decider
- Lancaster: I back myself to coach at this level
- Ford vows England will 'put on a show'
- Wallabies one happy family under Cheika - Douglas
- Scotland's Russell returns to face Samoa
- Concussion ends Burger's Namibia career