England coach Stuart Lancaster is pinning his World Cup hopes on the rookie Sam Burgess, but the inclusion of the equally-inexperienced Henry Slade is a good call, writes Tom Hamilton.
- Barclay to make first Scotland start since 2013
- World Rugby set Japan September deadline
- Premiership stars free to compete at Rio 2016
- Faumuina gets chance to push for World Cup
- Burger to captain Namibia at World Cup
- Selection riches spells heartache for All Blacks backs
- Salesi Ma'afu to face court over scuffle