England assistant coach Andy Farrell stressed Stuart Lancaster has the final say on all selection calls as the fallout from their dismal Rugby World Cup campaign continues.
- Haig: Namibia bigger than All Blacks clash
- Tumour forces Castrogiovanni out of World Cup
- Gatland plots changes for Australia showdown
- Australia's Hooper cited for alleged act of foul play
- Rugby World Cup star Veainu eyes NFL move
- Foley: England win was my finest hour
- RFU chief: No regrets over Lancaster contract