Wisconsin a candidate for No. 12 vs. No. 5 upset
ESPN bracketologist Joe Lunardi puts No. 5 Wisconsin on upset alert against No. 12 Oregon, which enters the tourney on an eight-game win streak.
Upset alert as UC Irvine looks to continue winning streak
ESPN bracketologist Joe Lunardi explains why red-hot UC Irvine could be a major threat to Kansas State in the first round.
Hurley, balanced Arizona State back in First Four
Arizona State is in the First Four for the second consecutive season, but this time around, coach Bobby Hurley is bringing a much different team to Dayton, Ohio.
Michigan bowing out before Elite 8?
ESPN bracketologist Joe Lunardi predicts how far No. 2 seed Michigan will advance in the NCAA tournament.
Can Gardner-Webb pull a UMBC on Virginia?
ESPN bracketologist Joe Lunardi doesn't see the No. 1 Cavaliers losing to a No. 16 seed for a second straight season.
St. Mary's not in for repeat of 2010 NCAA tourney
ESPN bracketologist Joe Lunardi notes No. 11 seed St. Mary's facing No. 6 Villanova is a rematch from 2010, but he expects a different outcome this year.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|T335||UNC AshevilleUNCA||Big South||4-27||335||--||339||0-3||174||99|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.