No. 10 Kentucky working out kinks, hosts North Dakota
Tenth-ranked Kentucky returns to action Wednesday against North Dakota with coach John Calipari trying to move his basketball team forward by taking a huge step backward.
It's about a five-hour ride from Clinton, Miss., to Auburn, Ala., but the gap between the Mississippi College and Auburn on the hardwood is more like 5 million miles.
No. 1 Duke hears the noise, hosts Eastern Michigan
The noise could become louder for Duke.
No. 19 Clemson aiming for 3-0 start as it hosts Sam Houston State
especially its senior guards.
No. 11 Michigan hopes to clean up vs. ULM
Michigan State has been far too charitable for Coach Tom Izzo's liking during its first two games.
No. 24 Marquette faces big challenge in Indiana
For the first time in coach Steve Wojciechowski's tenure, the Marquette Golden Eagles are a Top 25 team.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|2||Iowa StateISU||Big 12||3-0||18||5||18||0-0||211||211|
|5||Kansas StateKSU||Big 12||2-0||91||--||92||0-0||300||300|
|7||Texas TechTTU||Big 12||3-0||112||--||112||0-0||333||333|
|T9||West VirginiaWVU||Big 12||0-1||294||--||292||0-1||101||101|
|T9||Oklahoma StateOKST||Big 12||0-1||294||--||298||0-0||206||206|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.