Huskies' Thybulle drops in a reverse dunk on alley-oop
Washington G Jaylen Nowell lobs a pass up to G Matisse Thybulle, who finishes with a one-handed reverse dunk.
Nowell scores 18 as Washington holds off San Diego 66-63
Jaylen Nowell scored 12 of his 18 points in the second half, Noah Dickerson added 16 points, and Washington held off a late rally to beat San Diego 66-63 on Monday night.
Parks expects to return for Memphis for visit to No. 22 LSU
Memphis first-year coach Penny Hardaway's team gets an early season opportunity to gauge itself when it visits No. 22 LSU on Tuesday night in its first road game.
Grand Canyon uses depth to beat Jacksonville 76-59
Alessandro Lever scored 15 points and Grand Canyon won its ninth straight home game by beating Jacksonville 76-59 on Monday night.
UC Irvine uses a 46-20 start to rout Life Pacific, 87-53
Collin Welp and Robert Cartwright each scored 15 points and UC Irvine built a 26-point halftime lead and cruised to an 87-53 rout of NAIA Life Pacific on Monday night to win its third straight game to start the season.
Strus, Cain lead DePaul in a 91-63 romp over Morgan State
Max Strus and Eli Cain combined to score 46 points and DePaul took control early to cruise to its second straight win to start the season, posting a 91-63 win over Morgan State on Monday night.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|1||Ohio StateOSU||Big Ten||2-0||2||1||2||1-0||59||59|
|8||Penn StatePSU||Big Ten||1-0||102||--||103||0-0||250||250|
|11||Michigan StateMSU||Big Ten||1-1||124||--||125||0-1||36||36|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.