Hot-shooting Pennsylvania tops Lafayette 91-61
Devon Goodman scored 16 points and Pennsylvania shot 57 percent from the floor as the Quakers rolled to a 91-61 victory over Lafayette on Tuesday night.
South Carolina cruises past Norfolk State 81-64
Senior guard Hassani Gravett and freshman guard A.J. Lawson scored 18 points apiece and South Carolina whipped Norfolk State 81-64 Tuesday night in its final tuneup before the conclusion of the Naismith Memorial Hall of Fame Tipoff.
Wofford stays hot from 3, routs Carver Bible College, 94-35
Fletcher Magee hit 5 of 7 from 3-point range and Wofford crushed Carver Bible College, 94-35 in its home opener Tuesday night.
Happ scores 30 as Wisconsin pulls away from Xavier 77-68
Ethan Happ followed his triple-double in Wisconsin's opener with another dominant performance Tuesday night, getting 30 points and 13 rebounds as the Badgers pulled away to a 77-68 victory over Xavier in the Gavitt Tipoff Games.
Mays electrifies crowd with crazy dunk, circus layup
Skylar Mays skies over Mike Parks Jr. for a ridiculous slam dunk, then finesses home a circus layup on the next possession.
Nashville chosen as long-term home for SEC Tournament
The Southeastern Conference announced Tuesday that its men's basketball tournament will be held at Nashville's Bridgestone Arena through 2030, with the exception of 2022, when the tournament will be held in Tampa.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.