Fleeing violence in Sudan, TCU's Kouat Noi found a home in Australia
TCU star forward Kouat Noi fled the violence of Sudan and found comfort and peace in Australia and on the basketball court.
No. 9 Houston takes old-school mood to Tulane
One has to go back to the days of Phi Slama Jama to find the last time a Houston basketball team was ranked as high as this season's version.
Culver gathers loose ball, then drills deep 3-pointer
Jarret Culver shows off his range as he comes up with the loose ball then proceeds to drill a deep 3-pointer to extend Texas Tech's lead over Baylor.
Williams Jr. leads Duquesne past George Washington 85-69
Eric Williams Jr. scored 22 points, tying his season high, as Duquesne topped George Washington 85-69 on Saturday. Frankie Hughes added 21 points for the Dukes.
7-4 Koumadje slams lob
Terance Mann drives to the basket and lobs it up to Christ Koumadje for a Florida State jam.
No. 16 Louisville avoids late disaster, beats Clemson 56-55
Christen Cunningham scored 16 of his 18 points in the second half to rally No. 16 Louisville, which hung on for a 56-55 victory over Clemson on Saturday.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|6||High PointHPU||Big South||13-12||219||--||218||0-2||299||287|
|7||Charleston SouthernCHSO||Big South||11-13||245||--||244||0-3||222||153|
|10||South Carolina UpstateSCUS||Big South||6-21||340||--||340||0-1||273||246|
|11||UNC AshevilleUNCA||Big South||4-22||346||--||345||0-3||172||89|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.