Taylor has 21 points, 17 rebounds; Austin Peay beats CCSU
Terry Taylor had 21 points and career-high tying 17 rebounds and Jarrett Givens scored 10 of his 16 points in the second half to help Austin Peay hold on for an 80-78 win over Central Connecticut State on Friday in the Jamaica Classic.
Puryear scores 17, Missouri wins at Paradise Jam
Kevin Puryear scored 17 points, and Missouri pulled ahead in the final two minutes to beat Kennesaw State 55-52 on Friday at the Paradise Jam tournament.
Bol Bol dominating Cuse at both ends
Bol Bol is doing it on both ends as he rises over defenders for a putback slam, then hustles back on defense for an off-the-glass block.
Allen leads UCF past Saint Joseph's in semis
Terrell Allen was 8-of-11 shooting, including 4 of 5 from 3-point range, and finished with 22 points to help UCF beat Saint Joseph's 77-57 on Friday in the semifinals of the Myrtle Beach Invitational.
Campbell rallies past Florida A&M 66-59 in Jamaica Classic
Chris Clemons scored 27 points and Campbell rallied from a 15-point second-half deficit to beat Florida A&M 66-59 on Friday to start the Jamaica Classic.
Bol Bol spins off defender for nasty dunk
Bol Bol continues to impress as he spins off a Syracuse defender and finishes with a two-handed flush.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|5||Charleston SouthernCHSO||Big South||2-1||179||--||178||0-1||112||112|
|6||UNC AshevilleUNCA||Big South||1-1||230||--||229||0-1||38||38|
|9||South Carolina UpstateSCUS||Big South||1-2||298||--||296||0-0||158||158|
|T10||High PointHPU||Big South||0-2||308||--||317||0-0||148||148|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.