Illinois State beats Akron 73-68 in Cayman Islands Classic
Josh Jefferson made four 3-pointers and scored 19 points, Phil Fayne had 18 points and nine rebounds and Illinois State beat Akron 73-68 on Tuesday in the Cayman Islands Classic.
Daum breaks South Dakota State's career scoring record
Mike Daum had 41 points, 10 rebounds and four assists, and set South Dakota State's career scoring record as the Jackrabbits beat UTSA 99-79 on Tuesday in the second round of the Gulf Coast Showcase.
No. 1 hoops recruit uses unicorn to make college choice
The No. 1 basketball recruit in the Class of 2019, James Wiseman, commits to Memphis, much to the delight of the crowd in attendance.
No. 1 recruit James Wiseman joining Penny Hardaway at Memphis
No. 1 recruit James Wiseman commits to coach Penny Hardaway and Memphis.
Notre Dame reserve Elijah Burns leaving team, will graduate in December
Notre Dame senior forward Elijah Burns, one of three team captains, is leaving the program and may transfer following his planned December graduation.
Jack Taylor scores 138 points in a game
On November 20, 2012, Grinnell's Jack Taylor set an NCAA scoring record by scoring 138 points.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|2||Ohio StateOSU||Big Ten||4-0||2||1||2||1-0||48||48|
|12||Kansas StateKSU||Big 12||5-0||12||3||12||0-0||224||224|
|13||UC IrvineUCI||Big West||5-0||13||4||13||0-0||238||238|
|15||Saint LouisSLU||A 10||4-0||15||4||15||0-0||222||222|
|22||St. John'sSJU||Big East||4-0||22||6||22||0-0||250||250|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.