Purdue to take swing against No. 25 Indiana
Purdue isn't the ranked team in the latest edition of its in-state rivalry with No. 25 Indiana, but the young Boilermakers appear to be on the upswing.
No. 17 Wolfpack checks depth heading to Notre Dame
North Carolina State didn't adjust well to a game without point guard Markell Johnson. That will be one of the goals for the No. 17 Wolfpack for Saturday afternoon's game at Notre Dame.
Tide rolls into Knoxville as No. 3 Tennessee shoots for 12th straight
Perhaps the biggest obstacle standing in the way of Tennessee's continued dominance is complacency.
No. 18 Rebels, Razorbacks lament 'soft' play before matchup
Ole Miss' first game as a ranked team didn't go well.
No. 7 Kansas looks to keep WVU winless in Big 12
Kansas could be treading a fine line.
Stephen A. baffled by Pippen's comments on Zion
Stephen A. Smith disagrees with Scottie Pippen's comments that Zion Williamson should sit the rest of the season to save himself for the NBA.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|1||South Dakota StateSDST||Summit||15-6||141||15||59||0-1||334||317|
|2||Purdue Fort WaynePFW||Summit||12-8||171||--||177||0-1||246||218|
|5||North Dakota StateNDSU||Summit||8-11||248||--||247||0-2||137||53|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.