Yeboah's double-double helps Stony Brook beat Norfolk St.
Akwasi Yeboah had 18 points and 11 rebounds and Jaron Cornish scored 15 points to help Stony Brook beat Norfolk State 72-65 on Saturday night in a consolation game of the Air Force Reserve Tip-Off Tournament's Springfield bracket.
Portland State routs Division III Willamette 125-61
Jamie Orme had 19 points and 13 rebounds and Portland State routed Division III Willamette 125-61 on Saturday night.
McCloud hits 5 3s, scores 23; Green Bay beats Morehead St.
JayQuan McCloud had a career-high 23 points and Shanquan Hemphill scored 17 to help Green Bay beat Morehead State 87-70 on Saturday night in a sub-regional game of the 2K Empire Classic.
Harris, Martin help Memphis beat Yale 109-102 in 2OT
Tyler Harris had 22 points and Jeremiah Martin added 20, including six in the second overtime, to help Memphis beat Yale 109-102 on Saturday night in double overtime.
Lamar holds off Prairie View A&M 74-67
Jordan Hunter scored 19, T.J. Atwood added 16 points, eight rebounds and four steals, and Lamar held off Prairie View A&M 74-67 on Saturday.
Saint Louis holds on late to edge Seton Hall 66-64
Dion Wiley scored 17 points and Saint Louis remained undefeated, edging Seton Hall 66-64 on Saturday night.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|4||Florida Gulf CoastFGCU||A-Sun||2-2||165||--||164||0-1||64||64|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.