Fordham wins in unreal fashion
Fordham's Ivan Raut's 3-pointer with 7.8 seconds left bringing the score to 69-68. After a quick steal, Jalen Cobb hits a game winner at the buzzer.
FAU beats Incarnate Word; best start since entering DI
Anthony Adger scored 19 points and Florida Atlantic downed Incarnate Word 71-68 in the Island of the Bahamas Showcase on Sunday.
Underclassmen propel Idaho past Bethesda 87-59
Freshman Cameron Tyson sank half of his 10 shots from 3-point range and scored 21 and sophomore Scott Blakney added his first career double-double to propel Idaho to an 87-59 victory over Bethesda University on Sunday.
UK VS VMI
Kentucky scores 6 points in 7 seconds
Kentucky registers two steals in a row and score twice, then hit two free throws to score 6 points in 7 seconds.
West Virginia gets 3rd at Myrtle Beach invite
Junior Lamont West had seven 3-pointers and 27 points -- both career highs -- and Sagaba Konate had 15 points and nine rebounds before fouling out late, helping West Virginia beat Saint Joseph's 97-90 on Sunday for third place in the Myrtle Beach...
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.