Williams ties single game record with 15 3s, drops 49 points
Robert Morris' Josh Williams hits 15 3-pointers to tie the D-I record, as he finishes with 49 points in the victory.
High-scoring No. 3 Gonzaga hosts Texas A&M
While both Gonzaga and Texas A&M have dealt with early-season injuries, the Bulldogs haven't missed a beat.
James with 23 points leads Wyoming over Grambling 86-78
Justin James scored 23 points and grabbed seven rebounds and Wyoming edged Grambling 86-78 on Wednesday night.
Loyola-Chicago pulls away early, beats Niagara 75-62
Cameron Krutwig had 18 points and 11 rebounds to lead Loyola-Chicago to a 75-62 victory over Niagara on Wednesday night.
Seattle U beats Washington State for first time in 40 years
Terrell Brown scored a game-high 20 points, with eight coming in the final 86 seconds, and Seattle University held off Washington State 78-69 on Wednesday night.
Mitchell's 21 help Aztecs to 103-64 win vs. Texas Southern
Matt Mitchell scored 10 of his 21 points in the first 12 minutes and Jordan Schackel had 16 points for San Diego State, which beat Texas Southern 103-64 Wednesday night in its final warmup before facing No. 1 Duke on Monday in Maui.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|1||New Mexico StateNMSU||WAC||2-0||64||16||64||0-0||259||259|
|3||UT Rio Grande ValleyRIO||WAC||2-1||156||--||155||0-1||200||200|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.