San Francisco snaps 11-game skid against BYU, 82-63
Frankie Ferrari had 21 points and seven assists to help San Francisco beat BYU 82-63 on Saturday night and snap an 11-game losing streak against the Cougars.
CSUB rallies late to beat Chicago State 86-73
Jarkel Joiner scored 22 points for Cal State Bakersfield and the Roadrunners closed on a 17-3 run to beat Chicago State 86-73 on Saturday night.
Varner, Levi help UT Rio Grande Valley hold off Seattle
Lesley Varner Jr. had 16 points on 7-of-11 shooting and Javon Levi scored all his eight points down the stretch to help UT Rio Grande Valley beat Seattle 67-62 on Saturday night.
Late surge pushes No. 10 Nevada past Air Force 67-52
Jordan Caroline scored 19 points and No. 10 Nevada overcame a poor offensive performance to beat Air Force 67-52 on Saturday night.
Johnson with 21, Grand Canyon rolls to 78-50 win over UMKC
Carlos Johnson scored a career-best 21 points and Grand Canyon rolled to 78-50 win over UMKC on Saturday night.
Rorie scores 20 points, leads Montana over Idaho 69-51
Ahmaad Rorie made four 3-pointers and scored 20 points to lead Montana to a 69-51 victory over Idaho on Saturday night.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|1||Saint LouisSLU||A 10||14-4||49||12||49||1-2||157||92|
|6||Rhode IslandURI||A 10||9-7||148||--||154||0-0||184||227|
|7||George MasonGMU||A 10||10-8||152||--||157||0-3||148||148|
|8||Saint Joseph'sJOES||A 10||8-10||187||--||191||0-2||124||110|
|10||St. BonaventureSBU||A 10||6-11||239||--||238||0-2||114||106|
|12||George WashingtonGW||A 10||6-11||256||--||255||0-2||130||113|
|14||La SalleLAS||A 10||3-13||305||--||303||0-3||76||58|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.