Haws scores 332, BYU turns back Pepperdine 87-76
TJ Haws scored a career high with 34 points and matched his best with eight assists and BYU pulled away to defeat Pepperdine 87-76 on Thursday night.
Ford helps Saint Mary's take care of Santa Clara 77-55
Jordan Ford scored 13 of his 18 points in the first half and Saint Mary's took control early for a 75-55 win over Santa Clara on Thursday night.
Joiner's free throws lift CSU Bakersfield over UMKC
Jarkel Joiner made three free throws with 0.2 seconds on the clock and CSU Bakersfield defeated UMKC 74-73 in a wild finish on Thursday night.
Franks scores 24, leading a WSU rout over California 82-59
Robert Franks scored 24 points grabbing eight rebounds as Washington State beat California 82-59 on Thursday in a clash of the Pacific 12 Conference's winless teams.
Edwards helps Arizona St hold on to edge Oregon St 70-67
Rob Edwards' 13 points included two clutch free throws in the final seconds, and Arizona State held on to hand Oregon State its first Pac-12 loss of the season, 70-67 on Thursday night.
Davis propels UCSB past UC Davis 69-58
Ar'Mond Davis sank five 3-pointers, scoring 23 points and grabbing eight rebounds, to power UC Santa Barbara to a 69-58 victory over UC Davis on Thursday night for its sixth straight win.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.