Jackson scores 20 as UMBC hits 13 3s, beats Manhattan 75-52
K.J. Jackson hit four of UMBC's 13 3-pointers and finished with a career-high 20 points to help the Retrievers beat Manhattan 75-52 on Monday night.
James, Calixte lead Oklahoma past UTSA 87-67
Christian James scored 24 points, Aaron Calixte had 18 and Oklahoma overcame an early challenge to beat UTSA 87-67 on Monday night.
Iowa State beats Texas Southern 85-73
Marial Shayok scored a career-high 26 points, freshman Talen Horton-Tucker had 26 as well and Iowa State held off Texas Southern 85-73 on Monday night for its third straight win.
Niagara wins season-opener, beats St. Bonaventure 80-72
Marvin Prochet had 20 points and 10 rebounds to help Niagara win its season opener with an 80-72 victory over St. Bonaventure on Monday night.
Youngstown State beats D-III Heidelberg 106-83
Garrett Covington scored 21 points, Olamide Pedersen had 14 points and 10 rebounds and Youngstown State beat Division III-member Heidelberg 106-83 on Monday night.
Carter scores 24, Ohio beats Campbell 81-73
Jason Carter scored 24 points, Doug Taylor had 14 points and 10 rebounds, and Ohio beat Campbell 81-73 on Monday night.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|1||Coastal CarolinaCCU||Sun Belt||2-0||46||12||46||0-0||228||228|
|2||UT ArlingtonUTA||Sun Belt||2-0||65||16||65||0-0||256||256|
|3||UL MonroeULM||Sun Belt||2-0||98||--||99||0-0||297||297|
|4||Texas StateTXST||Sun Belt||1-0||129||--||130||0-0||288||288|
|5||Georgia StateGAST||Sun Belt||1-1||136||--||137||0-0||103||103|
|T6||Georgia SouthernGASO||Sun Belt||1-0||195||--||197||0-0||331||331|
|T6||Little RockUALR||Sun Belt||1-0||195||--||202||0-0||331||331|
|9||South AlabamaSALA||Sun Belt||1-1||218||--||217||0-1||47||47|
|10||Appalachian StateAPP||Sun Belt||1-1||224||--||223||0-1||67||67|
|12||Arkansas StateARST||Sun Belt||0-1||275||--||310||0-0||160||160|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.