Virginia Tech's Robinson launches deep buzzer-beating 3-pointer
Justin Robinson beats the half-time buzzer with deep 3, to push Virginia Tech's lead over Ball State to 43-29.
Charleston Classic field for 2019 includes Xavier, Florida, UConn, Miami
Xavier, Miami, Florida, UConn, Missouri State, Penn State, St. Joseph's and Towson will all play in the 2019 Charleston Classic, it was announced Thursday.
UConn signs backcourt duo James Bouknight, Jalen Gaffney for 2019
UConn coach Dan Hurley has announced his first signings for next season: guards James Bouknight of Brooklyn, New York, and Jalen Gaffney of Columbus, New Jersey.
Williams ties single game record with 15 3s, drops 49 points
Robert Morris' Josh Williams hits 15 3-pointers to tie the D-I record, as he finishes with 49 points in the victory.
High-scoring No. 3 Gonzaga hosts Texas A&M
While both Gonzaga and Texas A&M have dealt with early-season injuries, the Bulldogs haven't missed a beat.
James with 23 points leads Wyoming over Grambling 86-78
Justin James scored 23 points and grabbed seven rebounds and Wyoming edged Grambling 86-78 on Wednesday night.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|2||Prairie View A&MPV||SWAC||1-2||191||--||190||0-1||57||57|
|T6||Mississippi Valley StateMVSU||SWAC||0-3||303||--||345||0-2||8||8|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.