The recruiting landscape is heating up. Find out where the top 30 players in the 2019 ESPN 100 are headed next season.
James is the highest-ranked prospect to commit to the Vols under Rick Barnes and the highest overall since Tobias Harris in 2010.
Five-star point guard Josiah James, ranked No. 20 in the ESPN 100, has committed to Tennessee over Clemson, Duke and Michigan State.
Jim Calhoun, who has a career record of 873-380 and led UConn to three national titles before retiring in 2012, has been hired as coach at Saint Joseph.
Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes a tentative ruling making show-cause orders illegal in California would threaten NCAA membership for state schools.
Guard James Bouknight, ranked 87th in the ESPN 100, is the first player from the Class of 2019 to commit to UConn and first-year coach Dan Hurley.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|1||Stephen F. AustinSFA||Southland||28-7||90||14||57||0-2||328||248|
|4||Sam Houston StSHSU||Southland||21-15||199||--||202||0-1||309||250|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.