No. 25 Buffalo aiming high as Kent State visits
Buffalo broke some scoring records in its last game. What it hasn't been able to do is break away from Bowling Green in the Mid-American Conference East Division.
Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim involved in fatal car accident
Heather Dinich shares the latest on Syracuse basketball coach Jim Boeheim, who was driving a car that hit and killed a pedestrian on a highway Wednesday night in Syracuse.
Stephen A: If healthy, Zion should finish what he started
Stephen A. Smith says a healthy Zion Williamson should -- and will -- finish the season and compete for a national title with his Duke teammates.
Behind-the-scenes game-day jobs you never knew existed
The 93-year-old Spurs lifer. The ice crew in Tampa upholding the work of a sick colleague. The groundskeeper fighting the Buffalo snow. What really happens on game day?
Vols visit Tigers seeking separation
No. 5 Tennessee travels to face No. 13 LSU in a matchup of teams with realistic SEC title aspirations.
Duke moving forward after Zion injury, loss to UNC
Coach Mike Krzyzewski and Duke get ready for Syracuse with question marks around Zion Williamson's health.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.