Petteway, Robert Morris beat Mississippi Valley State 68-59
Malik Petteway scored a career-high 26 points and grabbed 11 rebounds to help Robert Morris beat Mississippi Valley State 68-59 on Saturday night.
Coastal Carolina downs UNC Asheville behind Cuthbertson's 15
Zac Cuthbertson scored 15 points with 13 rebounds and Coastal Carolina rode its fast start to a 78-52 win over UNC Asheville on Saturday.
North Texas dominates 2nd half to roll to sixth straight win
Zachary Simmons, Umoja Gibson and Jorden Duffy combined for 40 points as North Texas dominated the second half to remain undefeated, thumping Maryland-Eastern Shore 68-34 on Saturday.
North Dakota beats Div.-III Minnesota-Morris 112-58
Bentiu Panoam scored 18 points with five assists and North Dakota beat Division III the University of Minnesota-Morris 112-58 on Saturday.
Harris' career-high 31 sends New Mexico St. past New Mexico
A.J. Harris scored a career-high 31 points and went 9-of-11 shootingfrom the field and New Mexico State held off a late New Mexico rally to win 98-94 on Saturday.
Edler-Davis drains 2 late 3s, CSU Bakersfield beats SJSU
Justin Edler-Davis drained two 3-pointers in the final minutes and Jarkel Joiner made a free throw to give Cal State Bakersfield a 73-72 win over San Jose State in the Junkanoo Jam on Saturday.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.