Why the Duke brotherhood is special
In this excerpt from "Earn Everything" on ESPN+, current and former Duke players explain the uncommon bond among those who played for Coach K.
Barrett's SLAM cover unveiled by Zion
In this episode of Earn Everything on ESPN+, RJ Barrett gets a first look at his cover image on SLAM Magazine along with Zion Williamson.
Seven Year Old Joins Brown Men's Basketball Roster Through Team IMPACT Draft Day Ceremony - Via Ivy League
Seven-year-old Christian becomes the newest member of the Brown Bears thanks to Team IMPACT
BodyArmor drink, branding replacing Powerade at NCAA championships
BodyArmor will take over for Powerade for all the NCAA championships, including branding on the coolers, cups and water bottles for March Madness.
Seminoles make Week 1 statement
Duke grabbed most of the Week 1 headlines, but the Noles made a statement of their own.
No. 10 Kentucky working out kinks, hosts North Dakota
Tenth-ranked Kentucky returns to action Wednesday against North Dakota with coach John Calipari trying to move his basketball team forward by taking a huge step backward.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|6||Southeast Missouri StateSEMO||OVC||1-2||274||--||273||0-0||129||129|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.