Hollander scores 21 in Belmont's 87-83 win over Lipscomb
Freshman Caleb Hollander tossed in 21 points on 8-of-10 shooting from the floor and grabbed 11 rebounds to help Belmont hold off Lipscomb 87-83 on Thursday night.
Hurley fired up before shaking Boeheim's hand
UConn head coach Dan Hurley gets fired up as his team defeated Syracuse 83-76 at Madison Square Garden.
Alexander cans 3-pointer to draw Creighton even
Creighton ties Ohio State with a 14-2 second-half run thanks to a shot by Ty-Shon Alexander.
Ohio State bench loving late dunk
The Buckeyes clinched a win at Creighton with a late dunk by Kyle Young.
McKnight leads Tennessee St over Carver Bible College 92-57
Kamar McKnight scored 15 points to lead five players in double figures and added three assists and two steals to lead Tennessee State to a 92-57 victory over Carver Bible College on Thursday night.
Pitt's McGowens soars for majestic dunk
Pittsburgh's Trey McGowens rises for a huge flush against Central Arkansas in a 97-71 win.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|3||St. Francis (PA)SFPA||NEC||1-1||187||--||186||0-1||75||75|
|7||St. Francis (BKN)SFBK||NEC||1-2||265||--||264||0-0||70||70|
|10||Mt. St. Mary'sMSM||NEC||0-3||303||--||339||0-1||16||16|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.