Davis propels UCSB past UC Davis 69-58
Ar'Mond Davis sank five 3-pointers, scoring 23 points and grabbing eight rebounds, to power UC Santa Barbara to a 69-58 victory over UC Davis on Thursday night for its sixth straight win.
New Mexico State dominates Seattle 87-60
Eli Chuha had 13 points and 10 rebounds on Thursday night and New Mexico State beat Seattle 87-60.
San Diego grounds Portland with a 76-55 win behind Martinez
Isaiah Pineiro scored 14 points and grabbed 12 rebounds and San Diego overwhelmed Portland from the start and beat the Pilots 76-55 on Thursday night.
Allman scores 21; Cal St. Fullerton beats UC Riverside 69-61
Kyle Allman Jr. scored 21 points to lead Cal State Fullerton to a 69-61 victory over UC Riverside on Thursday night for its first Big West Conference win.
Minlend scores 14, key free throw in USF's win over Pacific
Charles Minlend scored 14 points and made the first of two free throws with 3 seconds remaining and San Francisco defeated Pacific 53-52 on Thursday night.
Harding, Chapman pace Weber State past Idaho State 76-59.
Jerrick Harding scored 28 points, Brekkott Chapman added 19 points and 14 rebounds and Weber State broke away from Idaho State 76-59 Thursday night.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|1||St. Francis (BKN)SFBK||NEC||10-7||187||--||193||0-1||310||257|
|4||St. Francis (PA)SFPA||NEC||6-9||222||--||222||0-3||83||17|
|10||Mt. St. Mary'sMSM||NEC||3-14||342||--||340||0-3||96||31|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.