Georgia reaches Cayman Islands Classic semis
Rayshaun Hammonds scored a career-high 31 points, Nicolas Claxton had 22 points, 11 rebounds and four assists, and Georgia beat Illinois State 80-68 on Monday in the second game of the Cayman Islands Classic.
Tulane beats South Dakota State to start Gulf Coast Showcase
Caleb Daniels scored 24 points, Shakwon Barrett added 19 and Tulane beat South Dakota State 84-80 on Monday to start the Gulf Coast Showcase.
Xavier knocks down 3 right before halftime
Ryan Welage hits a clutch 3-pointer that cuts Auburn's lead to 33-28 to close out the first half.
EKU beats Kennesaw State at Paradise Jam
Nick Mayo scored 28 points, and Eastern Kentucky pulled away in the second half to beat Kennesaw State 100-81 Monday in a consolation game at the Paradise Jam tournament.
Harper finishes off break with a slam
Auburn's Jared Harper gets a steal off and sprints to the rack for a huge one-handed jam.
Mitchell, No. 16 Clemson top Akron in Cayman Islands Classic
Shelton Mitchell scored 22 points with four steals, Elijah Thomas had 15 points and 12 rebounds and No. 16 Clemson beat Akron 72-69 on Monday in the first game of the Cayman Islands Classic.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.