Idaho State hits 19 3-pointers, routs Bethesda 115-60
Gary Chivichyan scored 18 points and Idaho State made a program-record 19 3-pointers in a 115-60 rout of NCCAA-member Bethesda on Monday night.
Texas Tech to play Nebraska for Hall of Fame Classic title
Nebraska and Texas Tech are headed for an old-school Big 12 showdown in the Hall of Fame Classic.
Portland pulls away from Lewis & Clark in 2nd half, 77-57
Marcus Shaver Jr. scored 10 of his team-high 16 points in the second half and Portland pulled away from Division III Lewis & Clark to take a 77-57 win Monday night.
No. 1 Duke, No. 8 Auburn in big Maui matchup
Usually when heavyweights collide in Hawaii, it's a pair of Sumo wrestlers squaring off in a circular ring.
Freshmen lead Oral Roberts over Ecclesia College 109-72
D.J. Weaver scored 23 points, Francis Lacis had 11 points and 17 rebounds and Oral Roberts beat NCCAA-member Ecclesia College 109-72 on Monday night.
Skiles scores season-best 30, South Alabama cruises 79-58
Rodrick Skiles scored a season-high 30 points, including six 3-pointers and South Alabama pulled away in the second half, defeating Southeast Missouri State 79-58 Monday night.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|5||North Carolina CentralNCCU||MEAC||1-3||293||--||292||0-2||35||35|
|7||South Carolina StateSCST||MEAC||1-4||315||--||313||0-1||79||79|
|T8||North Carolina A&TNCAT||MEAC||0-4||325||--||343||0-1||46||46|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.