Stephen A. baffled by Pippen's comments on Zion
Stephen A. Smith disagrees with Scottie Pippen's comments that Zion Williamson should sit the rest of the season to save himself for the NBA.
No. 22 Villanova continues climb as Xavier visits
Villanova wasn't feeling so great about itself in mid-December after suffering back-to-back losses against Penn and Kansas.
No. 16 Buffalo home for EMU rematch
Buffalo manhandled Eastern Michigan two weeks ago. The underdog Eagles get another chance to knock off the powerful Bulls on Friday.
No. 13 North Carolina runs into rested Miami (Fla).
North Carolina figured a few things out after a stunning defeat. Miami has had time to digest its latest rotation with a week off between games.
S. Dakota St. 78, North Dakota 74
— Mike Daum scored 34 points and grabbed a career-high 21 rebounds and South Dakota State beat North Dakota 78-74 on Wednesday night to win its fourth straight.
Wooden Watch: Could RJ Barrett or Grant Williams surge in the race?
Zion Williamson still leads the pack, but RJ Barrett and Grant Williams will be players to watch as the race continues.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.