No. 17 Mississippi State may be without Weatherspoon against Arizona State
No. 17 Mississippi State and Arizona State enter Monday's game in the MGM Resorts Main Event in Las Vegas both at 3-0 and with their last win a rout of visiting Long Beach State.
No. 9 Auburn ready for Xavier at Maui Invitational
Auburn has had it pretty easy early this season. Sure, the No. 9 Tigers have already passed one important challenge, crushing then-ranked No. 25 Washington.
Batemon scores 16, Loyola Marymount beats Ohio 65-56
James Batemon scored 16, Jeffery McClendon added 15, making all three of his 3-point attempts, and Loyola Marymount never trailed in a 65-56 win over Ohio in the Jamaica Classic on Sunday night.
No. 1 Duke begins bid for Maui title vs. San Diego State
Duke knows how to get it done when the Blue Devils go to the Maui Invitational.
Bryant scores 14 to help UAB beat D-II West Alabama 77-47
Zach Bryant had 14 points and Jeremiah Bell scored 13 to help UAB beat D-II West Alabama 77-47 on Sunday night for the program's 800th win.
McDonald scores 31, Northern Kentucky beats Coastal Carolina
Drew McDonald had seven of his season-high 31 points in the final four minutes to help Northern Kentucky close out the NKU Basketball Classic with an 89-83 win over Coastal Carolina on Sunday night.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.