Brooks rises for 2-handed flush
Garrison Brooks slips past Hokies' defenders and slams home an easy two-handed flush.
Bethune-Cookman races away from UMES in 2nd half
Mark Gordon scored 27 points and Bethune-Cookman took off in the second half to beat Maryland-Eastern Shore 89-68 on Monday.
Miller hits 7 3s, NCCU eases past Morgan State 92-64
Randy Miller Jr. made seven 3-pointers and scored 27 points, two other North Carolina Central players had double-doubles and the Eagles beat Morgan State 92-64 on Monday night.
Younger hits 6 3-pointers, Presbyterian beats USC Upstate
JC Younger scored 19 points with six 3-pointers, Davon Bell had 16 points, six rebounds and seven assists and Presbyterian beat South Carolina Upstate 68-59 on Monday for its third win in a row.
Stith, Caver rally Old Dominion to fourth straight win
B.J. Stith scored 22 points, Ahmad Caver added 20 and Old Dominion beat Charlotte 76-70 on Monday for the Monarchs' fourth straight win.
Spellman blocks 9 shots in Sacred Heart's win over Wagner
E.J. Anosike scored 19 points, Sean Hoehn added 15 and Jare'l Spellman blocked nine shots to lead Sacred Heart to a 62-38 win over ice-cold Wagner on Monday.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.