College seniors to play in 3-on-3 tournament for $150K
All-Star teams of college seniors who have exhausted their NCAA eligibility will compete for a $150,000 prize in a 3-on-3 tournament from April 5-7 in Minneapolis.
Williams: Duke intimidates teams during warm-ups
Jay Williams has seen Duke beat some teams before the game even tips off, as opponents are in awe while watching Zion Williamson, RJ Barrett and Cam Reddish during warm-ups.
Williams throws down one-handed hammer
Cincinnati's Keith Williams finishes a fast break with a vicious jam.
Brooks throws it down on a Wichita State defender
Nysier Brooks catches a lob and throws down a dunk over a Wichita State defender to extend Cincinnati's lead.
Midtgaard flushes putback jam and is fouled
Asbjorn Midtgaard slams a putback dunk for Wichita State as he's fouled.
Iowa's Wieskamp banks in 3-pointer at the buzzer
Iowa's Joe Wieskamp comes up with the loose ball and nails the contested 3-pointer at the buzzer as they take down Rutgers 71-69.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|5||William & MaryW&M||CAA||10-16||238||--||237||0-1||151||120|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.