Pridgett free throws lift Montana past Miami (Ohio), 73-71
Sayeed Pridgett hit two free throws with a second left to lift Montana to its second straight victory in the Islands of the Bahamas Showcase tournament in Nassau, a 73-71 win over Miami (Ohio) on Saturday.
Drexel beats back La Salle with Demir at end in 89-84 win
Troy Harper scored 24 points and Alihan Demir added 21 and Drexel beat La Salle 89-84 on Saturday.
Lyons leads Furman to stunning upset of No. 8 Villanova
Jordan Lyons scored 17 points, Matt Rafferty and Clay Mounce each had 15, and Furman stunned defending national champion Villanova in overtime, 76-68, on Saturday.
Hogan leads SE Missouri St. to 63-42 win over Chattanooga
Skyler Hogan finished with 15 points and six rebounds to lead Southeast Missouri State to a 63-42 thumping of Chattanooga in the South Alabama Tournament on Saturday.
UMass Lowell beats Army 92-85
Christian Lutete scored 25 points and grabbed five rebounds and Massachusetts-Lowell beat Army 92-85 on Saturday.
Northern Iowa holds off EKU at Paradise Jam
A.J. Green scored 23 points, and Northern Iowa held off a late challenge to beat Eastern Kentucky 90-85 Saturday in the consolation round of the Paradise Jam tournament.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|1||Stony BrookSB||Am. East||2-1||79||16||65||0-0||95||95|
|5||UMass LowellUML||Am. East||1-3||280||--||279||0-0||203||203|
|6||New HampshireUNH||Am. East||2-2||283||--||282||0-0||238||238|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.