Buggs, Hawaii beat Mississippi Valley State 76-51
Drew Buggs made 6 of 7 from the field and finished with 13 points and six assists to help Hawaii beat Mississippi Valley State 76-51 on Sunday night.
No. 10 Florida State returns from break to host Southeast Missouri
After eight days off for final exams, 10th-ranked Florida State gets back to work on the court Monday night against Southeast Missouri State.
Late steal and layup lifts Pacific over CSU Northridge 79-77
Brandon McGhee stole it from Darius Brown II with 5 seconds left and passed it ahead to Roberto Gallinat for the winning layup to help Pacific beat CSU Northridge 79-77 on Sunday.
Casimir, Day lead Florida Gulf Coast to 76-53 win over UMBC
Schadrac Casimir and Decardo Day scored 14 points apiece to help Florida Gulf Coast beat UMBC 76-53 Sunday night.
McDonald leads Northern Kentucky over Miami (Ohio) 72-66
Drew McDonald had 21 points and 10 rebounds and made four free throws in the final minute to help Northern Kentucky hold off Miami (Ohio) 72-66 on Sunday.
Demir, Drexel rally from 16-point deficit, beat Quinnipiac
Alihan Demir scored 15 of his career-high 26 points in the second half to help Drexel overcome a 16-point deficit and beat Quinnipiac 92-83 on Sunday night at the Basketball Hall of Fame Holiday Showcase.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|1||North Dakota StateNDSU||Summit||19-11||125||--||132||0-2||227||206|
|4||Purdue Fort WaynePFW||Summit||20-13||160||--||164||1-2||258||255|
|5||South Dakota StateSDST||Summit||18-17||191||16||68||0-2||180||159|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.