The realest thing in hoops this week: Duke-Texas Tech could go either way
It's finals season across college campuses, and we've got the answers to the questions on college hoops this week. For example: True or False? Quade Green failed at Kentucky.
Hardaway: Don't need a relationship with Barnes
Memphis head coach Penny Hardaway discusses the scuffle with his team and Tennessee's saying he didn't agree with Rick Barnes' comments.
Missouri finding success this season
Tigers head coach Cuonzo Martin describes how his team utilized its break to focus on skill development.
Gators getting back to fundamentals
Florida head coach Mike White joins SEC Now to discuss his team's performance vs. Mercer and his desire for more effective execution.
Bulldogs playing with energy, confidence
Sophomore Nicolas Claxton breaks down his 17-point double-double against Oakland and looks ahead to rival Georgia Tech.
CSU Bakersfield tops Cal Poly for 4th straight win
Justin Edler-Davis sank 9 of 10 free throws and scored 15 points and Cal State Bakersfield ran its winning streak to four with a 74-61 victory over Cal Poly on Tuesday night.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|1||North Dakota StateNDSU||Summit||23-10||105||14||58||0-3||236||198|
|2||South Dakota StateSDST||Summit||24-11||111||--||119||0-2||211||133|
|4||Purdue Fort WaynePFW||Summit||16-15||211||--||209||0-1||257||222|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.