Ballock powers Creighton past Green Bay 86-65
Mitch Ballock scored 19 with five 3-pointers and seven rebounds to help Creighton beat Green Bay 86-65 on Friday night.
No. 20 Arizona State starts southern swing at Georgia
almost exactly 29 years after playing in a holiday tournament in Arizona -- in an intersectional clash Saturday.
No. 25 Indiana takes on Butler in Crossroads Classic
Understandably, Butler coach LaVall Jordan is big fan of the Crossroads Classic.
No. 23 Furman looks to stay undefeated against UNC-Wilmington
With the loss of four seniors last spring, Furman was not supposed to be 11-0 in the middle of December.
Cockfield lifts Arkansas State over FAU 75-71 in 2OT
Ty Cockfield hit the free throws that forced a second overtime and scored nine of his 34 points in the second OT to help Arkansas State get past Florida Atlantic 75-71 on Friday night.
Cincinnati hopes to beat No. 18 Mississippi State again
No. 18 Mississippi State will try to show improvement as a ranked team while Cincinnati is trying to show it belongs in the AP Top 25.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|4||Purdue Fort WaynePFW||Summit||16-15||211||--||212||0-2||222||154|
|5||South Dakota StateSDST||Summit||14-16||223||--||224||0-2||234||174|
|7||North Dakota StateNDSU||Summit||11-18||264||--||265||0-0||280||278|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.