As official golf travel partner of Golf Live 2012, Golfbreaks.com is offering four lucky golfers the chance to win the ultimate golfing experience - the opportunity to play with former Ryder Cup captain Colin Montgomerie, and a number of other European Tour players, in an exclusive seven-hole challenge at the forthcoming Golf Live event.
The winners will also meet the legendary Gary Player in what promises to be a once-in-a-lifetime golfing experience at London Golf Club, the prestigious European Tour Destination which again hosts Golf Live.
This unique seven-hole competition will take place on the members-only Jack Nicklaus-designed Heritage Course, and will include:
* Hole 1 - Nearest the Pin competition
* Hole 2 - Play a hole with eight-time European No. 1 Colin Montgomerie
* Hole 3 - Video swing analysis from Tour Pro Experience Golf Schools (TPEGS)
* Hole 4 - Beat the pro with 2010 World Long Drive Champion Joe Miller… you play with a driver and he plays a 5 iron
* Hole 5 - Play a hole with Rhys Davies (Friday) Oli Fisher (Saturday) or Pablo Larrazabal (Sunday)
* Hole 6 - Long drive competition
* Hole 7 - Learn a trick shot from Jeremy Dale or Paul Barrington
The competition format will be team stableford, with prizes being presented at a special ceremony later in the day that will be hosted by nine-time Major winner Gary Player.
Also included will be a breakfast and lunch in the superb clubhouse at London Golf Club and reserved seating in all of the Golf Live threatres.
To be in with a chance of winning this incredible prize for four people, golfers simply need to visit Golfbreaks.com/competition.aspx. Recommending it to friends using the on-screen form will give an even greater chance of winning.
The competition closes at 11pm on Monday, May 8. Winners will be notified by May 9, 2012. (See Golfbreaks.com for terms and conditions).