Here are the latest stories for Wednesday.
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Lionel Messi scored a hat trick as Barcelona thrashed Manchester City 4-0 at the Camp Nou in the Champions League on Wednesday, while Mesut Ozil also scored three as Arsenal hammered Ludogorets 6-0.
BARCELONA: Barcelona boss Luis Enrique is running out of metaphors to describe "best player in the world" Lionel Messi after another clinical performance from the striker saw City coach Pep Guardiola leave Camp Nou a beaten man once again.
- Barcelona will be without Gerard Pique and Jordi Alba for the next few weeks after both defenders were taken off at the Camp Nou.
- Guardiola refuted claims that City's defeat to Barcelona was his worst loss ever.
- In-form forward Theo Walcott has said "the whole team is flying at the moment" after Arsenal secured a seventh straight win.
- Arsenal winger Alex Iwobi says he's confident the Gunners can beat Paris Saint-Germain at home and finish top of their Champions League group.
- Arsenal defender Shkodran Mustafi has said he criticises Ozil to help get the best out his teammate.
- Arsenal supporters are questioning why club chief executive officer Ivan Gazidis was given a £1 million bonus last season despite a lack of trophies, and will also use next week's annual general meeting to press for assurances that Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez will be tied down to new contracts.
BAYERN MUNICH: Carlo Ancelotti paid tribute to his side's "attitude and reaction" after Bayern Munich bounced back to end a run of three games without a win with a convincing 4-1 win over PSV Eindhoven.
MAN UNITED: Fenerbahce striker Robin van Persie has said he could have been lining up against the Turkish side in Thursday night's Europa League clash at Old Trafford had Sir Alex Ferguson still been in charge of Manchester United.
- Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho had the biggest rebuilding job of any boss at the top end of the Premier League, according to Rio Ferdinand.
LIVERPOOL: Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has confirmed that there are no fresh injury concerns ahead of Saturday's Premier League clash with West Bromwich Albion and said he would not rotate his squad with the EFL Cup tie against Tottenham Hotspur in mind.
Klopp has said that his Liverpool side still have trouble defending set pieces ahead of Saturday's meeting with dead-ball specialists West Brom.
PSG: Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien Rabiot says the French giants have to put a few things right after a 3-0 home win over FC Basel.
HULL: A Far East consortium have agreed a conditional £130 million takeover of Hull City, according to a document filed to the Hong Kong stock exchange.