Roma midfielder Radja Nainggolan has dismissed speculation linking him with a move to Chelsea in the summer, insisting he has not spoken to anybody about his future.
It had reported that Nainggolan, 27, had already revealed to some of his closest friends that he was set to move to Stamford Bridge in the summer.
He is said to be one of the players Antonio Conte, who is widely expected to take over at the Blues next season, has on his summer shopping list.
The Belgium international says there is no truth in the story, however.
"If I've not spoken to any club yet, why would I have spoken about it to my friends?" he wrote on Twitter. "Forza Roma and Forza Belgium tonight!"
Se non ho ancora parlato con nessun club, perché avrei dovuto parlarne con i miei amici? ���� Forza Roma e forza Belgio per stasera! ����
- Radja Nainggolan (@OfficialRadja) March 29, 2016
Liverpool have also been linked with a bid for the former Cagliari midfielder, who still has four years left to run on his contract with the Giallorossi.
He has scored three goals in 28 Serie A games this season and featured in all but one of Roma's matches in the Champions League.