- Champions League
Drogba rubbishes Barcelona rumours
Amid rumours of a summer move to Barcelona, Didier Drogba says he is giving no thought to his Chelsea future until after Saturday's Champions League final.
With the Ivorian out of contract in the summer, Drogba's future remains uncertain. Although the 34-year-old has hinted he could sign a new deal at Stamford Bridge, he has also been linked with a move to join former team-mate Nicolas Anelka at Shanghai Shenhua.
Drogba has played a key role in Chelsea's revival this season, scoring at Wembley as the Blues secured a fourth FA Cup win in six seasons, and he recently revealed he would resume contract talks after Saturday's season finale against Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena.
Reports circulated this week that Drogba's agent Thierno Seidy had been in talks with Barcelona, but Drogba has dismissed the rumours and insists he is giving no thought to his future until after what could be his last match in a Chelsea shirt.
"The most important thing is to win the game," Drogba said. "People are talking about it being my last game. There are a lot of rumours about me being offered in Barcelona, it is not true.
"I'm just happy because once again we are in the Champions League final. I think for the club that's fantastic. Nobody expected us to reach the final but now we are here we will do everything we can to win it.
"[Saturday's] game is so important. We've waited four years for it, so my future and contract isn't important."