Kevin-Prince Boateng has left his Eintracht Frankfurt future open, saying the bulk of the club's recent success was down to outgoing coach Niko Kovac.
Boateng, 31, joined Frankfurt last summer and is under contract until 2020 but told reporters the news that Kovac would take over at Bayern Munich had been "a shock to everyone."
"I only focus on the games and not on whether I will stay here or not," he said.
"My eyes are on Saturday's match [against Hamburg], and that's the only thing I have on my mind. These are the last games [of the season], and I want to give it my all. Everything else should not be my concern.
"I am an Eintracht Frankfurt player and have two years left on my deal. Why should I focus on something else?"
Boateng missed Frankfurt's defeats against Hertha Berlin and Bayern -- two of the three straight games they have lost since it was announced that Kovac would leave -- but is set to return against Hamburg.
The midfielder, who played alongside Kovac at Hertha Berlin, said: "We know that 90 percent of our success is down to Niko Kovac."
Frankfurt are still fighting for a place in Europa League next season and take on Bayern Munich in the German Cup final in Berlin later this month.