Eintracht Frankfurt sporting director Bruno Hubner has said the club will not sack Niko Kovac despite the poor results that have followed confirmation that he will take over at Bayern Munich next season.
Frankfurt have lost all three Bundesliga matches since, scoring just two goals and conceding 11 against Bayer Leverkusen, Hertha Berlin and Bayern.
They could miss out on qualification for European football with three clubs -- Stuttgart, Gladbach and Hertha -- all applying pressure.
But they have also reached the German Cup final, and Hubner has backed Kovac.
"This is just not an issue for us," he told reporters on Tuesday, adding that the club would not change that stance even if another defeat follows in the next game against Hamburg.
"Niko will stay here until the end of the season, and I can't see any connection between the results and his departure. The squad backs him."
Following the 4-1 defeat at Bayern, Munich president Uli Hoeness' driver -- at whose birthday party the Bayern hierarchy and Kovac allegedly met earlier this year -- drove the Frankfurt coach to Salzburg.
"That was a bit naive. He still must learn this, especially now the spotlight is turning on him as a Bayern coach. He is still a young coach," Hubner said, adding that the club had been aware of the trip.