Ferrari prodigy Leclerc handed four FP1s by Sauber
Ferrari junior Charles Leclerc will appear in FP1 at four of the remaining six races of the season for Sauber, the team which appears poised to sign him for 2018.
Sauber explains why Honda deal fell through
Uncertainty over the future of McLaren's relationship with Honda ultimately led to Sauber pulling out of its own engine deal with the Japanese manufacturer as it couldn't guarantee a gearbox supply for 2018.
Steiner certain Sauber, Ferrari deal won't hurt Haas
Guenther Steiner says he is not worried about Sauber's renewed partnership with Ferrari as he does not believe it will have any negative impact on Haas.
Wolff wants Bottas decision by mid-September
Mercedes boss Toto Wolff hopes Valtteri Bottas' future will be resolved by the Asian leg of the 2017 Formula One season in mid-September.
Young drivers react to 2017 F1 cars
After getting their first taste of Formula One's new era of wider and more aggressive cars, some of the young drivers who took part in the post-Hungarian Grand Prix in-season test report back on their experiences.
Ferrari could make Sauber its junior F1 team
Ferrari CEO Sergio Marchionne has revealed the team is considering the possibility of using its Formula One tie-up with Sauber to create a junior team for its young drivers.
Sauber confirms new Ferrari engine deal
Sauber has reached an agreement with Ferrari to run up-to-date engines next year after signing a multi-year agreement with the Italian team.
Sauber and Honda pull plug on 2018 deal
Honda and Sauber have agreed to pull the plug on their deal for the Japanese manufacturer to supply the Swiss team with Formula One engines in 2018.
Hungarian Grand Prix: Full coverage
A round-up of all the coverage of the Hungarian Grand Prix, where Mercedes and Ferrari will continue their battle for supremacy in 2017, with just a single point separating rivals Sebastian Vettel and Lewis Hamilton in the drivers' standings.
Honda-backed Matsushita to test for Sauber
Sauber has confirmed Honda-backed F2 driver Nobuharu Matsushita will make his Formula One debut with the team at the upcoming in-season test in Hungary.
Honda needs quick answer on Sauber deal
Honda chief Yusuke Hasegawa wants Sauber to confirm its 2018 plans as soon as possible, with doubt still hanging over their agreed partnership.
Sauber confirms Vasseur as Kaltenborn's replacement
Sauber has confirmed former Renault team boss Frederic Vasseur as Monisha Kaltenborn's replacement.
Ericsson: 'Painful' to let Wehrlein into points
Marcus Ericsson admits it was "painful" to allow Sauber teammate Pascal Wehrlein past and ultimately into a points scoring position during last weekend's Azerbaijan Grand Prix.
Sauber drivers shocked by Kaltenborn's exit
Both Sauber drivers say they were not expecting Monisha Kaltenborn's sudden departure as team principal earlier this week.
Sauber and team boss Kaltenborn part company
Sauber and team boss Monisha Kaltenborn have parted company, the team confirmed on Wednesday.
Sauber has 'no reason to doubt' Honda
Sauber boss Monisha Kaltenborn insists she has "no reason" to doubt incoming engine supplier Honda despite the manufacturer's seemingly hopeless current situation with McLaren.
Wehrlein may require further medical checks
Pascal Wehrlein says he may need to undergo a further medical investigation following his dramatic crash in Sunday's Monaco Grand Prix.
Sauber: Wehrlein showed his character in Spain
Sauber boss Monisha Kaltenborn says Pascal Wehrlein's superb drive to eighth at the Spanish Grand Prix was a perfect response to those who criticised his decision to miss 2017's opening rounds.
Sauber confirms Honda engines for 2018
Sauber has confirmed it will run Honda engines in 2018, ending months of speculation about the Swiss team's plans for next season.
Ericsson: Qualifying in Sochi could be more like F3
Marcus Ericsson says the combination of the smooth asphalt of the Sochi Autodrom and Pirelli's new 2017 tyres have set up a dilemma about how teams approach qualifying on Saturday.
Wehrlein: Back injury 'could have ended my career'
Sauber driver Pascal Wehrlein says his back injury at the start of the year could have ended his career had he not taken the necessary time off to recover.
Wehrlein reveals extent of back injury
Pascal Wehrlein has revealed the extent of his back injury in a social media post thanking Sauber for the team's hard work in helping him return to fitness.
Wehrlein: No pulling out of Bahrain GP
Pascal Wehrlein insists he will make his Formula One race debut for Sauber in this weekend's Bahrain Grand Prix after enjoying a "great feeling" on his return from injury.
Wehrlein: Critics wrong to judge race absences
Pascal Wehrlein has brushed off the criticism over his decision to sit out the first two races of 2017, saying people had no idea about the extent of his injuries.
Sauber confirms Wehrlein return for Bahrain
Sauber has announced Pascal Wehrlein will return to race at this weekend's Bahrain Grand Prix.
Watch the very best in U.S. sport LIVE and on-demand with ESPN Player. Available across Europe, subscribe today.