FerrariSays Malaysia result is good for the German and F1 in general
MercedesToto Wolff: 'We didn't expect Ferrari to catch us this quickly'
The PitsRed Bull advisor backed former protege to win for Ferrari
News'I thought it would be a good idea to give them a showcase'
Malaysian GP - Race
- How Ferrari won and chances of repeat
- Vettel beats Merc for first Ferrari win | Results | Driver reaction | Gallery
- Vettel: I was 's***ting' myself in final laps
- Strategy did not cost me win - Lewis
- Mixed feelings for Alonso
- Ferrari like 'a perfect Italian watch' - Arrivabene
- Rosberg to Ferrari: 'Bring it on'
- Being lapped by Vettel hurts - Ricciardo
- Kimi lost downforce with puncture damage
- Button: We're catching midfield teams
Featured Driver Thierry Boutsen
Thierry Boutsen arrived in F1 in 1983 with Arrows but had to wait six seasons until he had a car capable of winning a grand prix. He finally won in 1989 with Williams in Spa, where he won again the following year by holding off none other than Ayrton Senna.
Maurice Hamilton looks through the reaction of the British press to Sebastian Vettel and Ferrari returning to winning ways at the Malaysian Grand Prix
ESPN rounds up all the reaction from up and down the paddock after Sebastian Vettel and Ferrari returned to winning ways at the Malaysian Grand Prix
Mudslinging and an agreement on something that will never happen, it's all in a day's work for a Formula One boss, as Maurice Hamilton explains...
Who has driven in the most GPs before taking pole position?
Who was the first Briton to win the British Grand Prix?
How many F1 drivers have had one win, but done it at their home Grand Prix?
Featured Race 1960 Belgian Grand Prix
One of the blackest weekends ever in grand prix history. During practice Moss crashed heavily, breaking his legs, an injury which arguably cost him that elusive title. Then two young Britons, Chris Bristow and Alan Stacey, were killed in separate accidents. Jack Brabham and McLaren went on to score a Cooper one-two.