Nico Rosberg took pole position for the final race of the season in Abu Dhabi, maintaining the one-lap advantage he has held over team-mate Lewis Hamilton in the final third of the season.
- Wolff warns of F1 'arms race' without rules clarification
- Alonso cools talk of 2016 sabbatical
- Mercedes seeks clarity over Ferrari-Haas partnership
- Perez happy to 'out-qualify' pace of own car
- Ferrari error led to Q1 elimination - Vettel
- Button disappointed to miss Q3
- Raikkonen on third: 'I just tried to do my best'