Bernie Ecclestone thinks current manufacturers have too much power after seeing the Red Bull engine saga take another twist in Russia and has floated Cosworth as a potential solution.
- Hamilton and Rosberg join Mercedes title celebrations
- Lauda 'upset and sad' for Rosberg after Sochi DNF
- Raikkonen: Ferrari team orders 'not an issue'
- Wolff tips Rosberg to 'bounce back very strongly' in 2016
- GP2 champion Vandoorne a 'future F1 star' - Alonso
- Mercedes takes constructors' after Kimi hit with penalty
- Brawn still a part of Mercedes' title success - Hamilton