Fernando Alonso says it is 100 percent certain he will be at McLaren in 2016 and 2017 to refute rumours he may be prepared to quit the sport this year.
- Alonso radio outburst shows he cares - Button
- Red Bull quit threats are 'odd' - Hamilton
- Year-old Ferrari engine better than Renault - Ricciardo
- Vettel not expecting a Singapore repeat at Sochi
- Sochi won't be as simple as Suzuka - Rosberg
- Maldonado admits F1 future is still uncertain
- Sauber misses out on latest spec of Ferrari engine