Bernie Ecclestone says he would be "surprised" if one of the three parties interested in purchasing Formula One does not do so by the end of 2015.
- Maldonado sponsors paid Lotus 'in advance' until 2016
- Mercedes wary of Singapore repeat in Sochi
- F1 without wind tunnels 'many years' away - Lowe
- McLaren's aero gains should not be overlooked - Button
- 'I'm not backing down' - Rosberg
- Pirelli hopeful of more exciting Russian GP this year
- Keeping Button is important for motivation - McLaren