Lewis Hamilton has revealed more details about the set-up change Mercedes made following Singapore that he believes has held him back in qualifying at the final six races of the season.
- Wolff warns of F1 'arms race' without rules clarification
- Hamilton responds to criticism from Dennis
- Alonso cools talk of 2016 sabbatical
- Mercedes seeks clarity over Ferrari-Haas partnership
- Perez happy to 'out-qualify' pace of own car
- Ferrari error led to Q1 elimination - Vettel
- Button disappointed to miss Q3