F1 Commission rejects FIA's push for a 2017 budget engine and instead promises to tackle four key areas related to power units, including cost control for customer teams.
- Ecclestone: Ferrari revival the highlight of 2015
- Honda: McLaren relationship stronger than ever
- Wehrlein open to GP2 if unable to land Manor drive
- Honda issues hamper Vandoorne in Super Formula test
- Mecachrome declares interest in budget engine supply
- Wolff: 2016 will be Merc's 'biggest test yet'
- Mosley: Ferrari 'small minded' to veto cost cap