F1 Commission rejects FIA's push for a 2017 budget engine and instead promises to tackle four key areas related to power units, including cost control for customer teams.
- Mecachrome declares interest in budget engine supply
- Wolff: 2016 will be Merc's 'biggest test yet'
- Mosley: Ferrari 'small minded' to veto cost cap
- Pirelli's ultra-soft for street circuits only
- Honda's ideas are 'very unique' - Alonso
- Pirelli hoping to engineer 'cliff' back into 2016 tyres
- McLaren to test more 2016 parts in Abu Dhabi