World champion edges out Nico Rosberg by 0.021s, with the closest challenger to Mercedes the Ferrari of Sebastian Vettel nearly eight tenths behind.
- Red Bull drivers and Sainz get Monza engine penalties
- Button urges F1 to adpot closed cockpits
- Mercedes would be mad to supply Red Bull - Hamilton
- Vettel: Long-term answers still needed from Pirelli
- Mercedes uses seven remaining engine tokens for Monza
- Raikkonen does not fear repeat of Spa qualifying issue
- McLaren to use old nose at Monza