World champion edges out Nico Rosberg by 0.021s, with the closest challenger to Mercedes the Ferrari of Sebastian Vettel nearly eight tenths behind.
- F1 drivers told not to criticise Pirelli in public
- Pirelli issues quit threat over lack of testing
- 'Crying' car leaves Button sampling desserts at Monza
- McLaren 'intends' to keep Button for 2016
- We can't promise Tifosi any miracles - Vettel
- Hamilton plays down upgraded Mercedes engine
- We should take motivation from Red Bull, says Alonso