Toto Wolff excited by the prospect of a challenge from Ferrari in 2016 and thinks the blossoming rivalry between Lewis Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel could develop into an iconic one.
- Newey doubts Red Bull reconciliation with Renault
- Hamilton hails 'real team player' Rosberg
- Soft and medium tyres for Mexican GP return
- Ecclestone: F1 needs a Cosworth engine again
- Hamilton and Rosberg join Mercedes title celebrations
- Lauda 'upset and sad' for Rosberg after Sochi DNF
- Raikkonen: Ferrari team orders 'not an issue'