Nico Rosberg took pole position for the final race of the season in Abu Dhabi, maintaining the one-lap advantage he has held over team-mate Lewis Hamilton in the final third of the season.
- Mercedes seeks clarity over Ferrari-Haas partnership
- Renault to confirm F1 future next week
- F1 agrees on 2017 aero package with 'retro' styling
- Rosberg down on power in Abu Dhabi
- Force India can fight Ferrari and Red Bull - Perez
- Hamilton: Race pace 'doesn't feel very good'
- Alonso: 'Tomorrow we will not be ninth'