Lewis Hamilton took his eleventh pole position of the season at the Italian Grand Prix as Ferrari managed to split the two Mercedes with Kimi Raikkonen second and Sebastian Vettel third.
- Vettel: Ferrari can dream of Monza one-two
- Alonso: Ferrari still has little to be proud of
- Raikkonen surprised by front row grid slot at Monza
- Mercedes race pace more decisive than start - Hamilton
- Rosberg worried about race prospects with old engine
- Ericsson handed grid penalty for impeding Hulkenberg
- Rosberg reverts to Spa engine