Renault says its relationship with Red Bull should have been a perfect fit, but admits a split at the end of 2016 is likely if an unwillingness to work together as one team continues.
- Grosjean would back a Renault takeover of Lotus
- Toro Rosso forgives its rookies for 2015 errors
- Bottas can't see Williams beating Mercedes
- Alonso vents frustration at current F1 regulations
- Red Bull admits 2015 nose regs had big impact
- Toro Rosso nearly a match for Mercedes in fast corners
- Original McLaren-Honda domination took five years