Toto Wolff excited by the prospect of a challenge from Ferrari in 2016 and thinks the blossoming rivalry between Lewis Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel could develop into an iconic one.
- Ecclestone: F1 needs a Cosworth engine again
- Hamilton and Rosberg join Mercedes title celebrations
- Lauda 'upset and sad' for Rosberg after Sochi DNF
- Raikkonen: Ferrari team orders 'not an issue'
- Wolff tips Rosberg to 'bounce back very strongly' in 2016
- GP2 champion Vandoorne a 'future F1 star' - Alonso
- Mercedes takes constructors' after Kimi hit with penalty