Mercedes has revealed its power unit is now producing in excess of 900bhp and engine boss Andy Cowell says there is no reason to believe its development rate will slow in the next few years.
- Mercedes sees Honda engine as 'big threat'
- Booth and Lowdon set up Manor WEC team
- Renault hoping to halve power deficit to Mercedes
- Montezemolo: Latest Schumacher news 'not good'
- Magnussen feels for Maldonado after replacing him
- Palmer: You have to be ruthless in F1
- F1 planning to scrap engine token system by 2017