Red Bull is confident it has regained the downforce it lost as a result of regulation changes to nose and floor of Formula One cars over the winter.
- Alonso vents frustration at current F1 regulations
- Toro Rosso nearly a match for Mercedes in fast corners
- Original McLaren-Honda domination took five years
- Pirelli hoping to offer teams tyre variety in 2016
- Ferrari's pace has been hidden behind Mercedes - Kimi
- McLaren wants Honda to poach talent from rivals
- Ferrari role 'opening new opportunities' for Gutierrez