Nico Rosberg took pole position for the final race of the season in Abu Dhabi, maintaining the one-lap advantage he has held over team-mate Lewis Hamilton in the final third of the season.
- Mercedes seeks clarity over Ferrari-Haas partnership
- Ferrari error led to Q1 elimination - Vettel
- Button disappointed to miss Q3
- Rosberg: I'm just quicker than Lewis at the moment
- Lewis: I 'disadvantaged myself' through set-up changes
- Renault to confirm F1 future next week
- F1 agrees on 2017 aero package with 'retro' styling