Pirelli's investigation into its tyre blowouts at the Belgian Grand Prix has pinpointed debris as the main cause after it found 63 cuts in all the tyres it used over the race weekend.
- Button urges F1 to adpot closed cockpits
- Mercedes would be mad to supply Red Bull - Hamilton
- Vettel: Long-term answers still needed from Pirelli
- Mercedes uses seven remaining engine tokens for Monza
- Raikkonen does not fear repeat of Spa qualifying issue
- McLaren to use old nose at Monza
- We didn't want to sell Bottas to Ferrari - Williams