- Italian Open, Round Two
- Golf: Home favourite Molinari stakes his claim with a 68
Jun 10, 2011: Francesco Molinari further enamoured himself to the home fans at the Italian Open after firing a four-under 68 to move within two strokes of leader Robert Rock on day two at Royal Park near Turin
- World Match Play Championship
- Golf: Kaymer and Donald set up titanic semi-final
May 21, 2011: Lee Westwood's world No. 1 spot is under severe threat after Martin Kaymer and Luke Donald both advanced to the semi-finals of the Volvo Match Play Championship on Saturday
- World Match Play Championship
- Golf: Westwood loses Andalucia shoot-out with Poulter
May 21, 2011: Ian Poulter claimed the scalp of world No. 1 Lee Westwood to advance to the last eight of the Volvo Match Play Championship on Saturday
- World Match Play Championship, Day Two
- Golf: Casey the biggest casualty of group stages
May 20, 2011: Paul Casey was the big casualty of the group stages of the World Match Play Championship on Friday afternoon, being knocked out of the competition by Soren Kjeldsen
- WGC Cadillac Championship, Round Four
- Golf: Donald falls short as Watney wins in Florida
Mar 13, 2011: Luke Donald failed to pick up his second World Golf Championship title of the year after a disappointing final round saw his challenge fade at the WGC Cadillac Championship
- Volvo Tournament of Champions, Round Two
- Golf: Edoardo Molinari shines but Casey remains in the hunt
Jan 27, 2011: Edoardo Molinari produced a blistering front nine to take a share of the lead at the Volvo Tournament of Champions, while England's Paul Casey stayed among the chasing pack with another polished display
- Nedbank Challenge, Round Three
- Golf: Westwood not at his best but still leads by five strokes
Dec 4, 2010: World No. 1 Lee Westwood is in an enviable position at the top of the Nedbank Challenge leaderboard after a combative 71 left him five shots ahead of the chasing pack on day three at Sun City.
- Nedbank Challenge, Round Two
- Golf: Westwood rises to Woods' challenge by snatching lead
Dec 3, 2010: Lee Westwood rose to the challenge laid down by Tiger Woods by storming into the lead on day two at the Nedbank Golf Challenge.
- The Betting Bunker
- Golf: Majestic Molinari on course for back-to-back triumphs
Nov 10, 2010: Defending champion Ian Poulter will be looking to arrest his slide down the world rankings at the Singapore Open, which tees off on Thursday
- World Rankings
- Golf: Westwood thrilled with fitness
Nov 8, 2010: Lee Westwood has issued a positive bulletin on his fitness after holding on to his world No. 1 spot by finishing second to Francesco Molinari at the WGC-HSBC Champions event in Shanghai.
- WGC-HSBC Champions
- Golf: Molinari edges Westwood in China
Nov 7, 2010: Francesco Molinari has become the first player to lead the WGC-Champions tournament after every round as he held off Lee Westwood in a dramatic two-man duel for the title.
- WGC-HSBC Champions - Round Three
- Golf: Westwood leads English charge
Nov 6, 2010: Francesco Molinari maintained his one-stroke lead over Lee Westwood after the third round of the WGC-HSBC Champions tournament in Shanghai while fellow Englishmen Luke Donald and Ross Fisher lead the chasing pack.
- WGC-HSBC Champions - Round Two
- Golf: Westwood looking good as Woods snaps
Nov 5, 2010: Lee Westwood continued to look completely at ease with his status as golf's world No. 1, remaining one shot behind leader Francesco Molinari at the climax to round two of the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai.
- Andalucia Valderrama Masters, Round One
- Golf: Kaymer's troubles take Westwood closer to No. 1 spot
Oct 28, 2010: Martin Kaymer's difficulties on the first day of action at the Andalucia Valderrama Masters have taken Lee Westwood closer to becoming world No. 1 next week.
- Portugal Masters, Round Four
- Golf: Green claims first Tour title of 2010 with win in Portugal
Oct 17, 2010: Richard Green won his third European Tour title after capping a fabulous week with a sparkling final-round 65 to be crowned the Portugal Masters champion by two shots.
- Portugal Masters, Round Three
- Golf: Wilson in the hunt as Huldahl sparkles in Portugal
Oct 16, 2010: Oliver Wilson hit a flawless round of 65 to move into contention at the Portugal Masters
- Portugal Masters, Round Two
- Golf: F. Molinari fires a scintillating 62 in Portugal
Oct 15, 2010: Francesco Molinari produced a scintillating round to charge up the leaderboard on the second day of action at the Portugal Masters, while Maarten Lafeber continued his impressive form to take the outright lead on 13-under-par.
- Portugal Masters, Round One
- Golf: Fisher and Quiros impress in Portugal
Oct 14, 2010: Ross Fisher and Alvaro Quiros are poised to make great strides in the Race to Dubai battle after impressing on day one of the Portugal Masters, while a 64 was enough to give Robert Karlsson a share of the lead.
- PGA Tour
- Golf: Westy fears losing focus in battle with Tiger
Oct 6, 2010: Lee Westwood admits that the Ryder Cup campaign has made it difficult for him to refocus on his battle with Tiger Woods for the world No.1 spot.
- Ryder Cup
- Golf: Westwood to lead out Europe, Poulter takes on Tiger
Sep 30, 2010: Colin Montgomerie has thrown Lee Westwood straight into the action by naming the current world No. 3 among his pairings for the first round of fourballs on Friday