Billy Joe Saunders admits he would only ditch a world title fight for a rematch against Chris Eubank Jr for "loads of cash."
Unbeaten Saunders defeated his British rival Eubank Jr via a split points decision in November. He will be watching WBO world middleweight champion Andy Lee's clash with Peter Quillin this Saturday with an understanding of facing the winner this summer.
"I'm only going to give up a world title fight to fight Eubank instead if there's a load of cash for it," Saunders told ESPN.
Saunders is mandatory challenger to Lee's WBO belt, but stepped aside so the Irishman could fight Quillin at the Barclays Center in New York this weekend.
"If Quillin wins I expect to fight him in America in July and if Lee wins I'll fight him in Dublin or somewhere in England this summer," Saunders added.
"I wasn't too surprised when Lee took this fight instead of making a mandatory defence against me. He's getting well paid for it and he deserves it. He took the money and I don't blame him."
Quillin, 31, has not seen action for a year since giving up the same WBO world title belt, while Lee has had to revive his career.
The 30-year-old was stopped by Mexican Julio Cesar Chavez Jr for the WBC world title in June 2012 and, in the same year, had to overcome the death of his American trainer Emanuel Steward.
Since then, Lee has worked with British trainer Adam Booth and earned five straight victories. His last two outings have produced convincing stoppage wins in America - firstly against John Jackson and then Russian Matt Korobov for his first world title success last December.
"Andy Lee is up against it with it being out there," Saunders said. "Quillin has home advantage and has to be favourite.
"Quillin has not fought for a year and that is a bit of a touch for Lee. He has not been tested yet against anyone who has rallied with him. I think Lee has got to get straight to work on him so he doesn't let Quillin get into his stride.
"They are both open to being caught. In the first six rounds someone could be out of there. Lee has come back from losing his last two fights against Korobov and John Jackson to knock them out so he's got to be confident from that."
Next up for Saunders will be a warm-up at Wembley Arena on May 9 but one man he has ruled out facing is Kazakhstan's human wrecking ball Gennady Golovkin - for now.
"I'm going to have a tune-up in early May because I've been out the ring six months and I want get a few rounds in before the world title fight," Saunders said.
"Golovkin has cleared up and no one wants a part of him at middleweight so you could see him move up to super-middleweight for the likes of Andre Ward or Carl Froch.
"Would I be ready for him at 25 years old? No. But in a couple of years or 18 months? Yes."