Liverpool thrashed Tottenham last season, but this is a new Spurs side - one that tops the early table. James Dall previews the weekend action
Real Madrid fear? Brendan Rodgers got one of the best draws he could have hoped for in the Champions League, writes David Usher
The Frenchman doesn't like early starts - so took a bit of a different approach to tennis and, well, life at the US Open
Boxing's governing bodies are breaking their rules by allowing Floyd Junior to keep and unify title belts in two divisions, writes Dan Rafael
On This Day
After the Mercedes accident-waiting-to-happen, what's the most famous F1 crash between team-mates?
Which Welsh rugby player was known as "Dai Ding Dong"?
Did Alun Pask play for Wales as both a fullback and in the back-row?
- But United jittery after Jones hits bar for home side
- Defender on way | LVG's collision course | Kagawa out
- LIVE - Six fall quickly as India strike in third ODI
- Loves No.10 role | Midfielder 'perfect' | Wenger promise
- Two years | Costa passed fit | Warned off Destro
- Defender Agger leaves Liverpool for Brondby
- Lallana available for Spurs trip | 'Not the Balotelli show'
- Richards and Sinclair could leave City
- Ronaldo warns Di Maria | Seeks Liverpool revenge
- Spurs face Fazio legal row | Agree fee for Stambouli
- Federer disarms big-serving Groth | Scrappy Sharapova
- Errani downs Venus in tie-break | Ferrer given walkover
- Latest Photos
- Latest Galleries
Video / Audio
Bundesliga: Guardiola: The group is a tough one