Liverpool thrashed Tottenham last season, but this is a new Spurs side - one that tops the early table. James Dall previews the weekend action
Real Madrid fear? Brendan Rodgers got one of the best draws he could have hoped for in the Champions League, writes David Usher
The Frenchman doesn't like early starts - so took a bit of a different approach to tennis and, well, life at the US Open
Boxing's governing bodies are breaking their rules by allowing Floyd Junior to keep and unify title belts in two divisions, writes Dan Rafael
On This Day
After the Mercedes accident-waiting-to-happen, what's the most famous F1 crash between team-mates?
Which Welsh rugby player was known as "Dai Ding Dong"?
Did Alun Pask play for Wales as both a fullback and in the back-row?
- Di Maria bright but Van Gaal still seeking first win
- City beaten at home | Zaha snatches point for Palace
- Defender on way | LVG's collision course | Kagawa out
- LIVE - chasing target of 228 at Trent Bridge
- Straight sets | Ferrer gets walkover | Scrappy Sharapova
- Saints beat West Ham | Swans soar | QPR get first win
- Don't play me on the left, says Ozil | Midfielder 'perfect'
- West Ham complete Song loan from Barca
- Torres loaned to Milan | Costa fit | Destro warning
- Defender Agger leaves Liverpool for Brondby
- Lallana available for Spurs trip | 'Not the Balotelli show'
- Richards and Sinclair could leave City
- Latest Photos
- Latest Galleries
Video / Audio
Champions League: Rodgers: Champions League draw special