- Eager to conclude sale next month despite investigation
- Top ranked pair into Australian Open final in Melbourne
- Facing ban | Jose fined | Blasts Redknapp | Fabregas fear
- Late strike sinks Blades | Kane relishing Chelsea 'decider'
- Injury doubts | Easter swaps Caribbean for Cardiff
- Torres scores again but Atletico lose cool against Barca
- Transfer Talk: United to make Hummels bid
- Arsenal complete signing of Gabriel | Arteta's new deal
- No United move - Bale | Champions League hurts Mata
- Sterling deal on hold after agency split | Rodgers fury
- Ronaldo handed two-match ban for Cordoba red card
- LIVE - McIlroy in the hunt at Dubai Desert Classic
- Angry Allenby standing by his 'kidnap' story
- Kaymer 'glad' he blew 10-shot Abu Dhabi lead
- Latest Photos
- Latest Galleries
Serena Williams needed nine match points to see off Madison Keys at the Australian Open
© Getty Images
Maria Sharapova was rarely troubled by Ekaterina Makarova in the Australian Open semi-finals
© Getty Images
Video / Audio
International Football: Socceroos set to face South Korea in final
Andy Murray accepts that having his long-term friend and former assistant coach in his semi-final opponent's corner could hurt him, writes Nic Atkin
Tales of Prince Harry, Manny Pacquiao and a London fight consortium have Steve Bunce wondering if Bob Arum might have been up to his old tricks
Pietersen's rubbishing of aspiring professionals brings to mind belief of Miss Piggy that "there's no one in the world to compare with moi", writes David Hopps
Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer may be out, but the stats say Tomas Berdych will make life tough for Andy Murray
On This Day
Which players have won the most singles and doubles titles at the Australian Open?
In light of the death of Jean-Pierre Beltoise, how many other people won just one Grand Prix, as he did?
I noticed that Earth Summit won both the English and Scottish Grand Nationals. How many other horses have done this?