Liverpool owner Fenway Sports Group has apologised "for the distress caused by our ticket pricing plan for the 2016-17 season" and announced ticket prices will be frozen for next season.
- City to ship Zabaleta, Toure to Inter Milan?
- Willian resigned to Terry leaving Chelsea
- Lord Coe says IAAF won't accept sponsor blow
- Cricket to trial red and yellow card system
- Love gets head start on knowing Ryder Cup team
- Jordan in new Top Gear presenting team
- Aussie doc: Rio water bigger worry than Zika