Lost track of everything amid the craziness of deadline day? Fear not - here is a list of every move completed by Premier League clubs
Signing Danny Welbeck at the very end of the window is good business for Arsenal but the squad is still lacking depth, James McNicholas writes
Steve Bunce feels 'Money' is more likely to be remembered for the astronomical pay cheques he cashed when he hangs up his gloves
Manchester United's move for Radamel Falcao is more expensive retail therapy than a solution answer to their problems, writes John Brewin
“Rooney looks a bit chubby. England are obviously good players, and many of them are on good form already, but we're looking forward to it”
On This Day
Does MS Dhoni hold the record for the most stumpings in international cricket?
How many times have the Springboks Tendai Mtawarira and Bismarck and Jannie du Plessis started as South Africa's Test front-row?
Leeds finally won the Rugby League Challenge Cup after losing six finals. Has any other team lost more?
- Hails 'fantastic' player | 'Too good to turn down'
- Hodgson pleased | Phelan: Deal breaks United identity
- Tourists run riot at Edgbaston | Scorecard
- Poulter, Westwood and Gallacher named as wildcards
- Gives reasons for granting 11pm deadline extensions
- Borini delighted to snub QPR for Liverpool stay
- Sterling baffled by Rodgers' jibe | Valdes move
- United's record spending | Cleverley joins Villa
- Everton confirm deal for teenage forward Henen
- Hernandez: Real have best in world | Strootman move
- Negredo and Richards depart City on loan deals
- Hull and Crystal Palace break transfer records
- Stambouli in, Sandro and Holtby out at Spurs
- Murray sets up Djokovic meeting | Serena through
- Nishikori outlasts Raonic in record late finish
- Latest Photos
- Latest Galleries
Video / Audio
International Football: Deschamps: French may stick or twist