- 'But Wenger won't beat my 26 years' | Moyes criticism
- Liverpool warned | 'Earn legendary status' | Real regret
- Kick-start season | Rookie keeper in at the deep end
- Fijian-born soldier included in 33-man squad
- Wins only two games in WTA Finals defeat by Halep
- Chelsea told not to cry about injuries | Remy hope
- United are unbalanced, says Fellaini | Wants more goals
- Even Ronaldo is wary of Anfield roar - Arbeloa | No boos
- Kompany: Why ban City fans in Moscow?
- FA to investigate Jerome racism claim
- Keane: Mind games are easy with squad worth £300m
- Murray through, Berdych out as Race to London hots up
- Wozniacki digs deep to stun Sharapova
- Raonic through but Wawrinka crashes out
- Latest Photos
- Latest Galleries
Carlo Ancelotti takes in the sights ahead of Real Madrid's Champions League clash with Liverpool
Video / Audio
Champions League: Spirit pleases Enrique
Martin Murray has missed his brother's wedding to prepare for Domenico Spada. The St Helens middleweight tells Inside Boxing about life with Golden Gloves
The trial and sentencing of Oscar Pistorius forces those who witnessed his incredible athletic feats to question themselves all over again, writes Simon Barnes
Beating Real Madrid at Anfield in 2009 was another trick of the light from Rafa Benitez's Liverpool as Hicks and Gillett brought the club to the brink, writes Rory Smith
Adel Taarabt isn't the first player whose weight led to a row with his manager that got heavy. Michael Beattie finds five more
“Now we have to play against Chelsea. In the Netherlands they say that is another cookie, I don't know if in English it is like that. It is another biscuit”
On This Day
Which club has provided the Lions with most fly-halves?
Nicolas Colsaerts shot a round of 60 the other day. The reports said it equalled the lowest round on the European Tour - but I thought there was a 59 earlier this year?
Leicestershire finished bottom of the County Championship in 2014, and didn't win a match for the second year running. Has any team been this bad before?