- Drogba urges respect for midfielder | 'We needed Costa'
- Champions League return | Di Maria persuaded | Terror
- Flanagan out for 'months' | Sturridge boost | Balotelli work
- Davis Cup | Had wanted Scottish independence
- 85% in favour as 260-year ban on women joining is ended
- I wish I signed Ronaldo, says Wenger | Yobo chase
- Pochettino unhappy with Belgrade banner | Spurs draw
- Everton put four past Wolfsburg on return to Europe
- FA chairman Dyke to return £16,400 'gift' watch
- Cardiff confirm Solskjaer departure | Fulham sack Magath
- Pardew: Newcastle must stand and deliver | Carver sorry
- Europe's Ryder Cup charges struggle in Wales
- Colsaerts makes Tour history with record 447-yard drive
- Latest Photos
- Latest Galleries
Video / Audio
Premier League: What's next for Cardiff?
St Andrews' clubhouse has a welcoming facade for women, symbolically at least, now the R&A have voted for historic change, writes Bob Harig
Danny Welbeck's wastefulness for Arsenal should surprise no-one but the indications are he will come good, James McNicholas writes
Inside Boxing: Promoter Kalle Sauerland discusses the big fight at Wembley on Saturday and what the future holds for his stable of fighters
Newcastle manager Alan Pardew is set to face protesting fans on Saturday and is running out of admirers fast, writes John Brewin
“I can't wait to see him, my partner in crime. It is a pity that I came back and he's not here any more, but I will be happy to see him”
On This Day
When was the last time a men's grand slam singles final didn't contain any of the "big four"? And was Kei Nishikori really the first finalist from Asia?
Is Julian Savea's record of try-scoring the best over 25 Tests?
Which course stages the most Group One races, and which the least?