The negatives may far outweigh the positives at Manchester United under David Moyes, but here we give you 10 things he has got right so far as manager at Old Trafford
Bernard Hopkins may be closing in on 50, but 'The Alien' is still going strong as he looks to unify world titles when he meets Beibut Shumenov on Saturday, writes Dan Rafael
Rafael Nadal's latest loss, to David Ferrer at the Monte Carlo Masters, signalled more than one bad day on clay. So what's going on? Matt Wilansky investigates
Some improbable results involving the clubs looking to beat the drop and stay in the Premier League mean a tense finale awaits, writes James Dall
“I could not tell you the best 11 players at Tottenham. They are all so similar, much of a muchness regarding the same quality”
On This Day
Is it true that Roger Bannister never won a race at a major championship?
Which postwar British fighter held the European heavyweight title but never the British one?
I am arguing with my friend, who thinks Vitali Klitschko is still a world champion - I thought he had retired. Who's right?
- Chat & updates on Saturday's Premier League action
- Ricciardo second | Lewis: I could have gone faster
- Deep-lying role | Reds lead PFA nominations | Slip-up
- No excuse | 'I left legacy' | We've failed, says Neville
- Head coach again after 2009 sacking | Trott relapse
- Spurs 'much of a muchness' | Allegri not in frame
- Giroud silenced critics, says Wenger
- Terry, Cole and Lampard set for deals | Hazard doubt
- Costa strikes as Atletico go six points clear
- 'Moyes will get respect' | Baines: Everton more positive
Video / Audio
La Liga: Reeling Barça face Atheltic Bilbao