The sense Didier Drogba will be experiencing his very own Groundhog Day at Chelsea is obvious but plenty is different both for the player and his employers this time around
Jos Buttler's Test debut comes with England reeling from their worst run in two decades. Their most original player for years carries hope of brighter times, writes David Hopps
"To be part of the Commonwealth Games, I'd wear anything. I'd wear a clown suit." Tom Hamilton talks to Scotland's Sean Lamont
No doubt Liverpool will be affected by Luis Suarez's sale. However, David Usher explains why the club won't mimic Tottenham's failure to replace Gareth Bale
On This Day
Further to the last-wicket record by Joe Root and Jimmy Anderson in the first Test against India, what's the best stand by a No.10 and No.11?
Other than Nico Rosberg this season, has any German driver apart from Michael Schumacher ever won the German Grand Prix?
Has any golf course staged the Open Championship just once?
- Nico wanted Lewis fight | 'Points tough' | Car on fire
- Uncle and former trainer Hughie taken seriously ill
- Sources | Ospina could become No.1 - Wenger
- Kick-off anger | Rooney eyes title | Cleverley upbeat
- Team spirit | 'Costa can be as good as Drogba'
- Lallana out six weeks | Lovren fee | Reina: No talks
- United to look beyond Hummels | LVG like Sir Alex
- Old Trafford blunder leads to discounted shirts
- City claim Mangala signing video a result of hacking
- Bolt to run in 4x100m relay heats
- Brownlees help England to triathlon clean sweep
- LIVE - Russian Open leaderboard
- LIVE - Senior Open Championship leaderboard
- McDowell moves into contention in Montreal
- Nibali avoids trouble in wet to close in on victory
- Wiggins: I won't ride Tour again | No Glasgow gold
- Latest Photos
- Latest Galleries
Usain Bolt poses with Clyde the mascot and children from Giffnock North Amateur Athletics Club
© Getty Images
Usain Bolt buried his head in his arms while laughing when he was asked if he planned to pull out of the Commonwealth Games
© Getty Images
Video / Audio
Premier League: Arteta expecting great season