- Facing ban | Jose fined | Blasts Redknapp | Fabregas fear
- Follow every point in Melbourne with CourtCast
- Late strike sinks Blades | Kane relishing Chelsea 'decider'
- Injury doubts | Easter swaps Caribbean for Cardiff
- £200m mega-fight | I'm fighting Klitschko, says Briggs
- Transfer Talk: Chelsea to test Real resolve with Ramos bid
- Arsenal complete signing of Gabriel | Defender joins from Villarreal
- No United move - Bale | Champions League hurts Mata
- West Brom complete signing of McManaman
- Sterling deal on hold after agency split | Rodgers fury
- Ronaldo handed two-match ban for Cordoba red card
- Figo to challenge Blatter for FIFA presidency
- Latest Photos
- Latest Galleries
Christian Eriksen snatched a late equaliser on the the night to send Spurs through to Wembley
© Getty Images
Video / Audio
International Football: Socceroos set to face South Korea in final
Andy Murray accepts that having his long-term friend and former assistant coach in his semi-final opponent's corner could hurt him, writes Nic Atkin
Tales of Prince Harry, Manny Pacquiao and a London fight consortium have Steve Bunce wondering if Bob Arum might have been up to his old tricks
Pietersen's rubbishing of aspiring professionals brings to mind belief of Miss Piggy that "there's no one in the world to compare with moi", writes David Hopps
Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer may be out, but the stats say Tomas Berdych will make life tough for Andy Murray
On This Day
Which players have won the most singles and doubles titles at the Australian Open?
In light of the death of Jean-Pierre Beltoise, how many other people won just one Grand Prix, as he did?
I noticed that Earth Summit won both the English and Scottish Grand Nationals. How many other horses have done this?