- Warpath | Rooney's return | Di Maria thanks fans
- Double blow | Pellegrini worry | 'City bigger on form'
- Beats Dimitrov 6-3 6-3 at Paris Masters to seal O2 place
- Will come good | Sturridge: Injuries may be hereditary
- Unhappy with format | Bianchi 'hasn't stopped fighting'
- Drogba back to his best, says Cahill | Jose warned
- Taylor: Newcastle return a fairytale | City knocked out
- Spurs beat Brighton | League Cup draw
- Ferdinand banned for 'abusive' tweets | Redknapp 'safe'
- McDowell two shots back in Shanghai | Leaderboard
- Karlberg in front at CIMB Classic | Leaderboard
- Latest Photos
- Latest Galleries
Mark Williams beat Ronnie O'Sullivan at a ranking event for the first time since 2002
© Getty Images
Video / Audio
International Football: European clubs propose spring 2022 World Cup
On the 40th anniversary of the Rumble in the Jungle, Steve Bunce takes an alternative look at the famous fight
ESPN looks ahead to the third US Grand Prix, but the paddock's focus is on the worrying state of Formula One with two less teams turning up in Austin
On Saturday, New Zealand take on the USA in a match that has been 40 years in the making. Tom Hamilton finds the atmosphere building in Chicago
Russian is part of the new breed and is in a different league to the 49-year-old, Nathan Cleverly tells Inside Boxing
On This Day
Diafra Sakho has scored in his first six Premier League matches for West Ham - is this a record?
Watching the sun beat down during a warm Russian GP, it amazed me that they held the Winter Olympics there. Was Sochi the most southerly Winter Games venue ever?
Dennis Kimetto recently set a new world record in the marathon. It was in Berlin, where this record often seems to go. Has the London Marathon ever seen a world record?